Decisions to offer admission to our program follow a straightforward yet competitive two-stage process. If you want to apply to CEU Executive MBA, the first step is submitting our ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
The application form requires from you the following key submissions:
1. Professional experience. At least 8 years of professional experience, including at least 3 years of documented leadership/managerial experience. From the 8-year criterion, we will make rare exceptions in case of individuals with particularly impactful leadership experience, for instance founding an organization, startup etc.
2. Undergraduate degree. An undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification.
3. Healthy career progress. Evidence of steady career progress throughout the professional career, as documented by the up-to-date Vitae of the candidate. Note that as a general rule, CEU Executive MBA only accepts candidates with at least 8 years of professional experience and 3 years of documented managerial / leadership experience.
4. References. At least 2 references.
5. Motivation. A cover letter explaining interest in the EMBA for the Open World.
6. Proof of English proficiency, based on general CEU requirements. In justified cases, non-native speaking candidates may be admitted without the proof of English proficiency: either conditionally (i.e. with the deadline for passing TOEFL/equivalent) or—when the candidate’s English proficiency in particularly evident—with the requirement waived altogether by CEU’s Provost.
7. Application fee. A non-refundable application fee of 30 EURO.
8. Scholarships. Additional information and essays are required if you choose to apply for one of our scholarship programs.
If your online application passes the introductory review stage, a member of the EMBA Program Office will contact you to set up an in-person or VOIP interview with the Program Manager, a faculty member or our Executive MBA alumni. The interview also gives you an opportunity to ask additional questions about the Program. An admission decision will normally be made within a week of your interview.
The deadline for the 2021 August Executive MBA intake is June 6, 2021, 11.59 pm CET.
CEU Alumni receive a 15% tuition discount for applications until June 6, 2021.
>>> APPLY TO CEU EXECUTIVE MBA NOW
>>> Learn more about our unique Program
>>> Find out about the broad array of our Financing opportunities